Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Speechless

Yes, I Kristi one of the most talkative people I know.. am SPEECHLESS.

Not in the way that most may think. Its more of an AWE, in how God moves in the world and in my own life. Going to CFNI this semester and taking classes is the best thing that has happened to me. God is opening my eyes to SOOO much in His Word. I am just hungry for it more and more on a daily basis. His mercy and grace never cease to amaze me. I am in awe at His faithfulness. He continues to pursue me on a daily basis. I am FAR from perfect.. and EVERY time I mess up and think negatively towards myself I hear the still small voice tell me to keep going, its just amazing. I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that I have a purpose in this life- I even have the general idea of what God wants me to do in life. As I continue on this journey with Him, I wait PATIENTLY and with an expectant attitude knowing that when the VERY DAY comes for me to fulfill that purpose it will be perfect! He will give me the details in HIS own timing. I am excited- and up for any challenge the comes my way.

As I dig deeper into God's Word and become more speechless and in AWE about His love for His children I can only begin to dream of what is to come in my life. I know that I hold high expectations for myself and have dreams far beyond what I can imagine.. so I cannot fathom what God has in store for me, because I am POSITIVE its far better than what I have for myself! I am but a piece of the body of Christ, ready and willing to do as He asks.

Isaiah 6:8 "......Is there anyone I can send? Will someone go for us? I'll go, SEND ME...."

I LOVE YOU LORD
<3 YOUR FAITHFUL DAUGHTER

No comments:

Post a Comment