Thursday, February 11, 2010

SNOW.

So after spending the last 4 years in Illinois, in MANY feet of snow. Walking to class shivering, feeling like my face was FROZEN in one facial expression all day! Cleaning of my car with my debit cards, trying SOOOO hard not to fall on the ice, yet somehow I always DID haha. I was excited to experience seasons, after living in California my whole life I loved having snow for 4 years! But when I got the job in Texas I was excited to get back to some warmer weather! Never would I have thought I would wake up to 3 inches of snow in my front yard!

It was amazing! I have to admit! It brought back some great college memories and many laughable moments! I miss all my roomies! I miss my tammy girl and I miss chicago! I cannot wait to get back and see them all whether to live there or visit! Its all in God's hands!

I loved watching all my students at school today, they went out and had a snowball fights and were just overall having a blast. This was like christmas morning for most of these kids. They have never seeen snow. And it didn't just flurry, it snowed and stuck about 4 inches maybe more (im not good with measurements lol). It was a bit joyouse though watching these kids just enjoy life. Dallas was hit hard almost 10 inches, good thing I dont have my CFNI classes there on thursday nights! School might get canceled for tomorrow, so I might not have to go into work. And if school is canceled so will my boys basketball games! :) THIS MEANS NO WORK FOR ME!! which would be AWESOME. Then Saturday morning, I have the powerlifting meet! Its gonna be one long day and then freedom! Can't wait.

I'm off two to go read some Word and get some much needed sleep! I'm under the weather a little and have had quite the week at work! But God has been sooo faithful <3 Him

Scripture of the Week
Psalm 5:12

No comments:

Post a Comment