Friday, April 2, 2010

Resurrection


As this weekend approaches, I ponder the events that took place over 2000 years ago. I cannot fathom being present at such a time.


I mean can you picture an innocent man, sacrificing his life for your sins? I picture it as someone jumping in front me and taking a bullet for me, even though I have every right to be shot. it's unreal. I cannot honestly say i could take a bullet for anyone.


It's unreal the kind of love that is portrayed, there is NO greater love.


God sent His son here for you and me, for our sins and raised Him from the dead! Unfortunately in the World today alot of people see easter as bunnies and eggs, but do NOT forget the REAL reason for the celebration. His resurrection is the ONLY reason I am where I am today.


THANK YOU JESUS. I LOVE YOU.


JOHN 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment