Sunday, August 28, 2011

LIFE

Alot of my recent situations have been a true test of faith, and as I recently posted God has been completely faithful in ALL of them.

I recently have just thinking and pondering on my LIFE. I see where I am now compared to where I was and I thank God for being the head of the my life. Things at work are starting to become more routine as I adjust to all the changes. I struggle with different things that I expected, and I am able to catch on to other things easier so it is all coming along slowly but surely.

I am recovering slowly from my short hospital stay! I have an MRI next week to make sure all is well in the tendons and no surgery is required! Praying for positive outcome there. I am almost done with my antibiotics, and I am getting back on my workout regiment! Getting ready to go for a hike in a few and just spend sometime talking to God, thanking Him for all He has done. I need some alone time every now and then, and although its 107 degrees outside, I think the Hike will be good for me. I also think I have found a good church to attend! I did not get the same experience I got when I went to Victory Church, but there is something about this church that sparks a joy within me, so for now I'll be attending there until God directs me otherwise. I am excited to start plugging in and getting involved and allowing God to shine through me! :)

Anyway, I know this is not AMAZING stuff lol, but it is what is happening now :) Life is good, and God is GREAT! Football is in full force and I am excited to see where this year takes me!

In Christ with Love... KristiLee

No comments:

Post a Comment